

Well the anticipation is OVER!! I'm an Auntie AGAIN and boy does it feel great!! After a arduous 48 hours Daena finally gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Emily Yvonne Mitchell weighing in at 8/12 oz born at 2.14am. We have all been waiting for this day, Ava finally has a wee little cousin.
I was surprised as to how damn emotional I got, It was a mix of tears and laughter. Driving home from work tonight I just burst into laughter, I'm sure that ppl were staring at me thinking Im a lil "loco" I just couldnt contain the excitement.
So looking forward to meeting the new addition, Love you Lots Daena & I am sooooo proud of you. Colin, you've done well, I know you must be elated right now. It doesn't get better than this!!
All my love
BB
We have been blessed. (Again)
ReplyDeleteAre you going to UPDATE yr blog once you go o/s?
ReplyDelete