My world, my way
looks good
This time - make it work...!
Thats a LOOOOONG list!! And why is Finland the last place on your list?? :) Should be right after visiting your sis and her baby!! <3
LOL dont u worry, that wasn't the order in which i'll b visiting. I am soooo looking forward to coming to finland- ur gonna show me how the Fin's party
Hahaha.. for sure, yet I think you might have gotten an idea during these years.. btw I applied for a summer job at Finlandia Vodka Ltd.!! Hehehe!!
looks good
ReplyDeleteThis time - make it work...!
ReplyDeleteThats a LOOOOONG list!! And why is Finland the last place on your list?? :) Should be right after visiting your sis and her baby!! <3
ReplyDeleteLOL dont u worry, that wasn't the order in which i'll b visiting. I am soooo looking forward to coming to finland- ur gonna show me how the Fin's party
ReplyDeleteHahaha.. for sure, yet I think you might have gotten an idea during these years.. btw I applied for a summer job at Finlandia Vodka Ltd.!! Hehehe!!
ReplyDelete