
Daena has one week to go before her due date and I'm anxiously awaiting to find out the sex of the lil peanut (or npt so little anymore) I'm going to say it's Boy but I am secretly hoping it's a wee little girl, It's so much more exciting shopping for a baby girl!
Mutti leaves on Wednesday bound for Scotland! It's going to be so strange coming home to an empty house and no dinner on the table heheh How will Dad, Harley and I survive???? I think when mum finally returns In 7 weeks we will all be 10 pounds lighter or at least thats what Tubby (papi) is saying.
i have 6 weeks left before I also head of to the U.K!! It's funny how things work out, I was so anxious about telling my boss about my plans to head to the UK for 4 weeks and as It turns out they too r planing on doing a big trip!
Nice read Blaire - shall re-invigorate the Bougoure-Latchford blog, with some help from Daena, if she has time with a baby at home, so keep tuned for the updates of life in Bonnie Scotland.
ReplyDeleteHey Blaire
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! We are all getting so excited to see you. You are going to be a super auntie to baby mitch, boy or girl!!
xx