It still amazes me how quickly children learn and understand language. I have never been concerned about Jazara's knowledge and understanding but she has been a little tardy on busting out with new words. Bro is convinced that J's first word was dada but as we all know babies babel, a lot, and theres a huge difference between saying a word in "babelation" and saying a word that they fully intended to say. So here's a list of words she now knows how to say thus far.....
HI ( very first words, starting saying HI to everything around 10 months)
Mama
Dada
Ball
Woo Woo ( translation, Wiggles)
Pool
HO Ho HO
Help (10/01/2013)
There may be some other words but they escape me for the time being.
For the past few weeks now, Jazara has been getting quite frustrated when trying to do something that that she cant do, It generally results in a few tears and If I'm really lucky a mini tantrum. Each time I would see her struggling I would pull her up on it and say "help"and continue to help her out. Well, last night I was so proud of her..... She has been a bit of a terror to get down at night, sometimes taking 2-3 hrs to drift off. All seemed quite so I went in to check on her and as soon as I opened the door she jumped up and smiled at me, she then proceeded to say Heeelp Heelp Heeelp and all the while looking back at me with a satisfied look upon her face. She was so happy and she KNEW that i would get excited and pick her up for cuddles. Needless to say, Jazara slept with mummy yet again last night, one of these nights I'll get tough on her.
The girl cracks me up <3 p="p">
3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment