Well Today was my second day working and I must say, so far I am very happy with the job. It's incredibly demanding both physically and emotionally but It's far from dull. Yesterday the mother had ordered lunch for us all from one of their restaurants.. We enjoyed a spread of char grilled vegetables, a beef dish, proper seafood salad with lobster, octopus etc etc and al this was followed by a whole tray of desserts- panacotta, chocolate cake, blueberry cake, cake biscuits and truffles. It was truely rediculous. To top it all off we had a glass of wine from one of thier wineries.
They seem to be extremely giving people and very grounded despite their wealth. today was pretty much the same, lunch was delivered from the restaurant and before i went on my break she gave me a glass of German champagne to "enjoy" whilst on my break.
Since I worked the weekend I am off tomorrow and also Tuesday so I plan on heading into town to organize a local sim card and just get my bearings.
I've been told I can use the Mercedes Kompressor while off duty. I think I can "tolerate" the fact that I'm so far away from anything, It's going to be a great opportunity for me to save my lil ass off.
Will upload some pictures tomorrow of the area.
oxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear that all has started well for you. Work hard, stay safe and save as much as you can while you have the opportunity. Very proud of you Baby Blaire.
ReplyDeleteAnd where are the pictures girl?? :))
ReplyDelete