Friday, April 23, 2010

Story Of my life!!!!

Just back from the hairdresser and I am beyond pissed, as per damn usual. Y is it that hairdressers do whatever they want despite what you tell them? So now....I have black hair with what looks like grey tips, she was meant to do the same as she did the last time but clearly she felt going darker was a better option. Thank goodness the black is only a semi permanent but now I need to get my hair done when im In Scotland. Not happy jan!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Why let things stress you out? You are lucky that you have hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And guess what????????
    Blaire has found a hairdresser that has given her hobesty and told her not to do anything about her hair for a while.
    And she has greatly accepted the comments. That's a big WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND YES......... OFF TO THE HAIRDRESSER AGAIN IN SCOTLAND! YOU ARE NEVER GONNA LEARN GIRL.

    ReplyDelete